We perform a variety of electrical services and repair work
that will be completed in a timely manner. We use the highest-quality parts that are under a full warranty.
References are available upon request.
We keep our promise and guarantee all of our parts and labor.
- Wall outlets and switches
- Breaker boxes
- Ceiling fans
- Computer circuits
- Full analysis
- And more
We are the electricians you can trust to do the job right. Just give us a call or use the contact page
to set up an appointment. We take all major credit cards, cash and checks.
Electrical hazards can cause burns, shocks, electrocution and death.
- Assume that all overhead wires are energized at lethal voltages. Never assume that a wire is safe to touch, even if it is down or appears to be insulated.
- Never touch a fallen overhead power line. Call the electric utility company to report fallen electrical lines.
- Stay at least 10 feet (3 meters) away from overhead wires during cleanup and other activities. If working at heights or handling long objects, survey the area before starting work for the presence of overhead wires.
- If an overhead wire falls across your vehicle while you are driving, stay inside the vehicle and continue to drive away from the line. If the engine stalls, do not leave your vehicle. Warn people not to touch the vehicle or the wire. Call 911 or ask someone to call the local electric utility company and emergency services.
- Never operate electrical equipment while you are standing in water.
- Never repair electrical cords or equipment unless qualified and authorized.
- Have a qualified electrician inspect electrical equipment that has gotten wet before energizing it.
- If working in damp locations, inspect electric cords and equipment to ensure that they are in good condition and free of defects, and use a ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- Always use caution when working near electricity.